As we respect creator's rights, it is Branding Babes Co's policy to respond to alleged infringement notices in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify Branding Babes Co's copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROCEDURE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING BRANDING BABES CO AND ITS AFFILIATES THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL HAS BEEN INFRINGED. THE PRECEDING REQUIREMENTS ARE INTENDED TO COMPLY WITH BRANDING BABES CO'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE DMCA, INCLUDING 17 U.S.C. §512(C), BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. IT IS ADVISABLE TO CONTACT AN ATTORNEY REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE DMCA AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.